Intel NUC12WSHv5 NUC 12 Pro Core i5 vPro System
- Usually ships in 3-4 business days
Contact us for availability.
Questions? Email to sales@E-ITX.com
Intel NUC12WSHv5 Core i5 vPro NUC 12 Pro Mini PC
- With 12th Gen Intel Core i5-1250P vPro Enterprise processor, modest in size, mighty in performance, the Intel NUC12WSHv5 NUC 12 Pro (Wall Street Canyon) series Mini PCs by E-ITX deliver the latest in powerful performance for edge computing, collaboration, home offices, and more.
- Wired and wireless connections are standard with an Intel Ethernet 2.5Gbps port and Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (Gig+).
- Optional second Ethernet port (Intel i225-V) and two additional USB 2.0 ports.
- Dual HDMI 2.1 TMDS Compatible (4K @ 60Hz) and Thunderbolt 4 ports make it easy for customers to connect up to four extended displays.
- 2 x M.2 slots for PCIe x4 Gen 4 NVME SSD and M.2 SATA SSD
Intel vPro Enterprise for Windows with 12th Gen Intel Core processors, delivering performance, security, stability, and manageability features for managed businesses of all sizes.
Revolutionary business performance
High-performance Intel vPro Enterprise with 12th Gen Intel Core processors is designed to amplify employee productivity with industry-leading performance tuned for the workloads and applications business professionals use most.
Minimize business risks with comprehensive, multilayer security designed for isolated work environments.
Take advantage of hardware stability and enterprise-level validation of key hardware components.
Hardware-based remote management
Use an out-of-band connection that operates independently of the OS to manage desktops and laptops remotely - even if the computer is off, the operating system fails, or there's no hard drive present.
- Intel Active Management Technology (Intel AMT) - part of Intel vPro, helps IT support a mobile workforce by bringing remote manageability where it is needed - even for those working outside the corporate firewall.
- Intel Endpoint Management Assistant (Intel EMA) allows IT to remotely and more securely manage Intel AMT devices beyond the firewall via the cloud.
Remote management features - only on Intel vPro Enterprise
With Intel AMT for Intel vPro Enterprise, businesses can access the full suite of remote device management capabilities, including these new features that can be performed with a single out-of-band command via Intel AMT and Intel EMA.
- Intel Remote Platform Erase helps protect company assets and personal data by making it easy to clear all user and company data from Intel vPro devices before disposing, reselling, or returning.
- Remote Power Control Hardware KVM - see it remotely even when it's down. Use KVM to remotely monitor OS upgrades or boot to the system BIOS.