- Usually ships in 3-4 business days.
- Calculated at Checkout
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our product managers
ITX350-J3355BA Fanless Mini-ITX Computer System Features
- Fanless operation (natural air convection) via hundreds of tiny holes on the compact chassis.
- ASRock Super Alloy J3355B-ITX platform with High Density Glass Fabric PCB for high short circuit protection level.
- Intel Celeron (formerly Apollo Lake) Dual Core Processor J3355 supports up to 2.50GHz.
- Dual Independent Display Outputs via HDMI and VGA connectors.
- Serial and Parallel ports on rear panel for legacy application requirements.
- Two Hidden (not shielded) USB 2.0 docking station behind front panel for WiFi / 3G / Bluetooth or USB flash booting functions.
- Multiple system mounting options including Wall / Table / VESA / Din-Rail mounts.
- Power button can be disabled by hardware jumper preventing accidental System On/Off action.
- System auto-start after power lost by hardware jumper setting - regardless of BIOS setting.
- 7.56W x 8.27D x 2.44H (inch)
- Intel Celeron J3355
2MB Cache, up to 2.50GHz
2 Cores, 2 Threads, 10W TDP
- Up to 16GB DDR3
- Video Output:
- 1 x HDMI Connector
1 x VGA Connector
- Realtek High Definition Audio
- Realtek RTL8111GR Gigabit LAN
- 2 x 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD Drive Bays
- Front I/O:
- 2 x Hidden USB 2.0
- Rear I/O:
- 3 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0
1 x Serial, 1 Parallel
3 x Audio
2 x PS2
- Wall Mounting Rails (optional)
VESA Mounting Kit (optional)
Din Rail Mounting Kit (optional)
- Power Supply:
- 12V External Power Adapter
- System Cooling:
- Fanless Design
- Operating Temp:
- From 0 to 35-degree C